Since I have read articles and journals pertaining to the old games, nostalgia and all, you know?
* I tended to go with Water types, because the turtle with giant cannons and ferocious gator were cool. Although if Silver still worked, I would probably try that Cyndaquil guy.
* In Silver, I had a one-Poké army of sorts with an Alakazam at Lvl. 100 that knew Psychic and all three elemental punches.
* I had one of those painter Pokés that knew Solar Beam, Fly, Surf, and Psychic.
* Yes, I abused Missingo's glitch for Master Balls and those candies that make Pokémon go up a level.
* I missed the electric bird because of incompetence and bad timing.
* For some reason, I really liked Electrode and Porygon back then.
* Favorite Eeveelution: Vaporeon (Blue) and Umbreon (Silver)